I created this back in March but haven't done anything with it until now. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it. I know it is mostly for the younger generation but I like looking at theirs and maybe they will like looking at mine or their parents might....hehe The only thing I am lacking is a digital camera. That would help with the photo end of things.
Just getting through the Summer here in St. George. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have air conditioning and water!
Caitlin is looking for a place to live in this area so I am almost an empty-nester. Caleb has about 7 1/2 months left on his mission. Wow! Time is going by. I don't think I am a day over 20! Just kidding of course.
Ok well let's see if this blog works! Hope all of your summers are going GREAT!



5 comments:
I am excited that you have a blog now. I like the first song on your playlist, it is my favorite of his. Way to go mom!
Hi karl and jill i love that you have a blog cause i have missed you. my parents just started one so it would be great to keep in touch. i love reading all your girls blogs and lifehas definatley changed for all of us in so many ways its kinda fun journaling about it to all the people that have influenced our lives. keep in touch
Sherrill Langley (Davies)
p.s. my parents blog is under michael and Lynnette.
Keeping up with the times huh?! Hope you have fun doing the blog!
Hey Jill and Karl. We are the other younger generation looking at your blogg. We can't believe Caleb is on the downhill of his mission. Seems like he just left last month. Visit our blogg sometime and we will keep peeking at yours.
I saw your page from all your girls' pages. It's nice to have these blogs and keep in touch. It's great to see everything is going well for you guys! We are moving to Utah soon but closer to SLC, by Jessica!
Our blog is private, so I have to add emails!
Sarah (Waldram)
Post a Comment