So, yeah, November just kind of came and went. It was a busy month! I didn't post on FB each day what I am thankful for but I thought of everything I am always grateful for each and every day while I read everyone else's posts and blogs. :) I enjoyed Thanksgiving even though I have a small kitchen!! The Steele's were here and we enjoyed them very much. I will always remember Kellan recognizing Gpa Heslop in his picture even though they have never met....or have they?
I sewed some gift bags using leftover Christmas fabric thinking I was going to instruct my Beehive class on how to make them. Well, when they got here they all wanted to make stockings...so they did! They turned out really good, too! Whew! And that is how November ended.
I am looking forward to all of the happenings in December! I am excited for Karl to have a one week vacation again finally!! We will be doing lots of driving next week. To Hurricane,UT, back to Henderson, up and over to Weimar, CA, then to Salt Lake/Saratoga Springs, then back to Henderson. Looking forward to the Baptism of Ashlynne and the Blessing of Carter and all the visits with family. Love them all so much!
I know there are things I could type but I am really trying hard to stay awake here so I think I will go to bed now and post another post later when I can remember more of what I want to say. Maybe even a picture or two!
Merry Christmas to all!



4 comments:
Thanks for posting! I'm excited to see you guys and hope the driving is a fun rather than LONG experience for you two! Love you both so much!
Looking forward to seeing you! Have a great week of vacation! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! :)
Good job trying to keep up on your blog! Hooray for family visits!
Looking forward to all your pictures that you're going to post after you exciting trip! ;) Thanks again for having us over for Thanksgiving! Love you both.
Post a Comment