Friday, September 19, 2008
The light at the end of the tunnel!
Just a quick post saying that Karl did get offered a job. He just has to pass the physical and drug tests, etc. this next week. He will be working in North Salt Lake for Schwan's. Thanks so much to Rachel and Adam for putting in a good word to Adam's brother, Jon, who put in a good word for Karl. He works for them, too. Thanks for Megan and Jason who are willing to live with us in this transition. Thanks to Caitlin for telling me she will be ok if we leave. Thanks to Jessica for being excited for us to be closer to them. Now it is going through the bittersweet moments....leaving my family here, leaving my calling I love, leaving my home, leaving my job that has been good to me, leaving my ward and stake, leaving before Caleb gets off his mission,....not easy. Moving closer to Jessica is the only bright spot right now for me, and Karl having employment of course!! The Lord must have something in mind for us. I will still be here for a couple of months or so tying up loose ends. So on to the next adventure!! Life is good! We are so blessed.



2 comments:
I am glad we can be a bright spot for you. =0) Let us know where we can help out!
I found your blog via Mike Davies' blog. Congrats on all of the weddings and missionaries and your move to Utah. North Salt Lake puts you closer to Yellowstone, and we're right on the way. Stop by and see us if you ever get into Idaho Falls. I know how you feel about making such a drastic move after years in one place, but the saints will welcome you and you will feel at home before you know it. Bye, Cleta Belt
Post a Comment