Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm still here!

I'm sure no one really even looks at my blog anymore since I am so bad at adding posts to it. Sorry!! I'm sure you have an idea somewhat of what is happening in our lives by reading my daughters' blog pages.

Our house is still up for sale. No one has looked at it yet. Karl is still working in North Salt Lake and I am still here in St. George working. Living apart is not the most ideal situation but it does make the time we are together very meaningful. What the future holds for us we aren't really sure right now. We are kind of seeing what happens with our house. We know the economy is bad and it isn't the best time to sell but we have faith that whatever is to be will be and we will do what we need to do.

Caleb comes home in about 3 1/2 months!!! I'm pretty excited about that. One of his friends from here comes home this Friday so that makes it seem more real that he will be home soon. He is doing great and is in High Point NC now. He loves being a missionary!

Caitlin is engaged to be married to Adrian!! You will have to check out her blog for details. He is a great guy and a good match for Caitlin. They are very happy. It looks like March or April wil be the wedding. My baby girl is getting married! AAAHHH! We have been fortunate that our daughters have all married wonderful guys. Poor girl Caleb marries doesn't stand a chance I'm afraid. Just kidding.

Megan will be heading up north officially this weekend. It has been wonderful having her and her boys stay with us. I will miss them. I am happy she can be with Jason though and Ryley and Logan can have their Daddy every day! Families are meant to be together.

It looks like we will be spending Thanksgiving with Rachel and Adam which will be a nice time. We celebrated Ashlynne's 5th birthday today! She is little miss Hannah Montana! Too cute!

Jessica is trying to keep up with our back and forth decision making here. We will get to see her this weekend as Caitlin and I are heading up there for a couple of days. We look forward to spending what time we can with her and her family.

Karl is hanging in there. His living arrangments are not easy. He is making the best of it. He is feeling old having to do this type of job again but is grateful to have a job in these times.

Well, that is it for me! I am just taking it all one day at a time! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

I was shocked to see that you posted something! I think that the Lord has a way of making things happen. Even though it's hard right now...it'll work out.

The Gibsons said...

It was nice to see a post from ya. Everything is going to work out. I was going to ask you what you were doing for thanksgiving because Heidi and Allen are coming up and we invited G'ma and G'pa to have it with us too and I was going to invite you and any of your family. But sounds like you already have plans. You are also going to have a very busy next few months.

Jim and Tammy's Life. said...

I look at your Blog when I am on mine, I was in St George for Thanksgiving. My Mom is at Kolob Care Center, we had a great time even though she doesn't know who I am... Had dinner with her and then at her neighbors and had a great time. I am going there regularly, I will give you a call.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Caitlin is getting married. I still see her as such a young girl but now she is a young woman. Marriage is so much fun. I'm sure she'll love it.