Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Relaxing weekend

Karl was home this weekend and it was just the two of us. Although part of Saturday I thought I was getting sick but it went away and I was fine. We had a great time together and it was hard to let him go back today to Farmington. The nice thing about it is that I will get to see him again in 5 DAYS when Caleb returns. Then again the following weekend for Caitlin's wedding and the week after that for the reception in Sandy. We look forward to the day when we don't have to part ways and be able to live together again. Our whole family is pretty dang excited to see Caleb again. FIVE DAYS! It is hard to believe the two years are over. I have been working on putting his room back in order for him, washing his clothes that have been boxed up, and putting his furniture back in his room, which now looks smaller because of it. I hope he will be able to adjust to real life again quickly although I know it might be hard in the beginning. I am looking forward to going through the temple with our youngest and last child, Caitlin, on March 13th and then to see her be sealed to Adrian the next day. What a special time that will be. Kinda tugs at my heartstrings. Nothing like being in love and getting married. I will miss having her around but I am happy for her to begin her new life with her sweetheart. To have all my children and my husband here together is going to be awesome!! To have all 8 of my grandkiddles together again is going to be pure bliss! I don't think their parents will think so though. hehe I will also appreciate having my sons-in-law here. You never know what might happen while they're around. :-)

No comments: