Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Monday, April 6, 2009

Reunited, and it feels so good....lalalalalalalalalala


I am feeling very blessed and happy right now. Very humble, too. After six long months Karl has been able to get a job back down here in St. George. We are very grateful to Schwann's for hiring him so he had a job to get us through this time of separation. When our house didn't get any offers unless we were to lower the price a lot we decided to take it off the market we kept praying that somehow Karl would be able to come back home. After hearing the inspiring counsel from General Conference this past weekend we decided we could endure longer if we needed to. We were hopeful after two interviews with this employer that Karl would get the job but afraid to count on it. So when Karl called me and teased me today by saying he quit his job he then said he was hired by the one he had interviewed for. I wanted to cry!!! I have gained a testimony of so many things throughout this experience. To all those who prayed for us and encouraged us..THANKS!!! I know our trials are not over but we know we can endure them.

3 comments:

Jim and Tammy's Life. said...

Wow! Jill, it is so nice to hear that things are going good for you all, a new son-in-law and new job, your son home, life is good. Take care. Next time I am in StGeorge I will look you up, my step-Mom Charlene is there in Kolob Care and Rehab and having a good time. Take care.

Meg said...

Okay, your title is a little corny, I must say! ;) But I am happy for you and dad! Conference was great!

The Gibsons said...

That is Wonderful Jill. I can imagine how hard that was to be apart for so long. I am glad you are together again and we can see Karl more.