Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Saturday, May 9, 2009

We're Still Here!

Just a quick post to say life is good. Karl is home! We traded in our car for a 2006 Mazda 3. Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Caleb is working several jobs! I almost changed jobs but realized I like the one I have. Still Stake RS President. Umm...what else?... My Dad had his 83rd birthday last Sunday. He is amazing! He is one of my greatest heroes. My Mother is amazing, too. She is the best Mother anyone could ever have. She is a great example to me. Happy Mother's Day Mom! I am working slowly on changing a few things here on my blog. I will write more later when I have time. Need to do Saturday work today. Spring is wonderful here in St. George!!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

So, I saw your comment... I hope you don't mind the photos. I made sure not to mention whose carpet it was. :o) Just wanted to be able to show people what the system could do.

Love the photo with the grandkids!

Chelsi said...

Me, again. :o) Is your carpet getting dirty in big, general areas? Or is it more focused in certain spots? There were some spots with a lot of soap in them, so they'll get dirty really fast. If you're interested (no pressure, really), I could get you some of the cleaner we use to spot clean. It won't leave the soap and will help clean up what's in there so you won't have the same problem.