At the Bellagio conservatory.
Then the M&M store...
In Springdale by Zion's.
It took several shots to get a decent pic of Karl and I. This one is better of him.
This one is better of me....I think....as far as pics go.
After driving up toward Kolob Reservoir we stopped to look over the beautiful scene we had just passed through. It was so quiet and the sun was warm.
Looking toward St. George direction.
A bit out of order....here are some Christmas Day shots. Marilyn and Bill.
Elaine (Karl's Mom), Kevin, Karl, and Harry (Karl's Dad)
Tired Karl.
Grandpa Anderson - Harry
Uncle Kevin.
Christmas Day in South Pasadena, CA Note the green grass and citrus tree. Short sleeves...haha
Karl and his sister, Marilyn at Carl's Jr.
Me with Elaine and Kevin.
That should be enough pictures for now. :) Thanks for looking!































5 comments:
Awesome pictures! I like them! Especially the one of all of you in front of the citrus tree. I also finally checked out your playlist.... VERY good songs!!!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I'm glad you and dad were able to spend your anniversary together! I hope we can come see you again fairly soon. Love you both!
I loved your pictures! Here in So. Utah, there are many places that afford breathtaking pictures...especially this time of year!
I appreciated seeing your dear inlaws. I have always loved them. They have been "true friends" over the years. Thanks for the post!
thanks for sharing the pics! It was nice to see your pictures from you california visit. Makes me want to go see them even more. :'(
you've posted nice photos in there
Post a Comment