Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can't wait!!

As you can see by the two countdowns on my blog page I have two exciting events coming very soon! CALEB WILL BE HOME IN 5 1/2 weeks! CAITLIN WILL BE MARRIED IN 6 1/2 weeks! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? lol Karl was here last weekend and we had a GREAT time doing sealings at the temple. I sure do love that guy. I can't wait until he is here to stay for good. I'm ready to bring things back into my house so it looks like I live here again. Most things are in the garage in boxes or in Jessica's basement in boxes. I want my life back!!! :-) Until then....life is pretty good. I love my wonderful family! They are the best!

3 comments:

van Zwol Family said...

I love your background by the way.
And I don't think you have enough countdowns! You have to have another one for after March. =0)

Meg said...

Very cute background! March still seems far away to me but when you count weeks it's not far at all. Yay!

The Gibsons said...

Love your layout. It is so you. I can't believe how time flies. I hope we are invited to the airport when Caleb arrives. I think it would be awesome for the kids to see. Anyway, I don't want you to move either so I hope things turn around for you too. Has he tried looking in vegas for work?