Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Friday, January 30, 2009

Updated news!

I know you are all in shock that I am actually posting another post already (for those of you who even read my blog...hehe). I just received another letter from Caleb's mission office and it was revised flight plans for his flight home. He was going to arrive at 6:17pm on March 6th and now it has been changed to 4:13pm. TWO HOURS EARLIER!! That was pretty exciting to me. Besides that, I am glad it is the weekend. Also, the weather is really nice in sunny St. George right now. Makes me want to be outside more. Still missing my Karl but we are hanging in there! The wedding invitations are getting done. I should probably help more on those. They will need to be sent soon! I think I finally found a dress for the wedding. We will see when it arrives. Hopefully I ordered the right size. ugh....although I have been working out at the gym more this week and it feels good! Just need to control a few eating habits still. Neverending story of my life...but nonetheless life is good!!!

3 comments:

Jim and Tammy's Life. said...

You must be so excited and proud to have Caleb home, congrats on a good son and the mission served, post some pictures! Take care

The Gibsons said...

I bet your ready to jump out of your skin sometimes with the excitement of Caleb coming home. The boys are excited to see him. They want to be at the airport so I hope that is ok?

TisforTonya said...

can hardly believe it's coming up so soon - so many BIG events in such a short time!!!