Busy, as usual…
Ok so I didn't do any better this time from last time. It has been over two months since my last entry. What to do....oh well....
I am enjoying the nicer weather here in St. George. October is, like many others have stated, one of my favorite months. (The others being November and December.) I am trying to grasp how it is already half over.
Next week I will turn 50!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think it is hitting me as hard as I expected it to. And yet, …I guess it is affecting me or I wouldn't have put that many exclamation marks after it. J Karl turned 50 last year and he is still ok. hehe My body is telling me I am getting older though. Another wonderful stage in a woman's life. The emotions are out of control at times. Poor people who associate with me.
I am looking forward to all the fun stuff this time of year brings. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas,....Stake Aux. Training Meeting, Ward Conference, Stake Conference, Speaking Assignments, Stake RS Additonal Meeting to plan....work, work, work, work, and oh yeah....work. Just kidding....life is good and I try not to look too far ahead so I don't get overwhelmed.
Our "live-in" is...well,....still here. He won't be next semester though. Just trying to decide which of the three of us will finally tell him that. It has been ok but not really working out. We would like that room back so family can come and have a place to stay again.
Caleb has found someone he really cares about. They have a lot of fun together. Yes it is a girl. Anyone who has facebook and has Caleb as a friend already knows she exists. Her name is Dana. You can ask him for any further details.
The three new grandbabies due at the beginning of the year are all growing nicely and the Moms are getting through it. Two boys and one girl! It will be fun to have new babies again. The last one was two years ago. Malcolm will be two on Oct. 24th!
I am looking forward to having all five of my children together for Thanksgiving this year. After spending time with my side of the family to eat the big meal, we are going to plan things to do with just us. Something we have been planning on for two years now that Caleb is back from his mission. I'm excited to have them all here.
Well, that's about it for now. We just take life a day at a time anymore because we just never know what might be thrown our way. I'm sure all in my family can relate and agree with that. Must look ahead though because we are very blessed in spite of it all.



4 comments:
You're pretty positive for all the not so fun things that really go on everyday for you! haha! I'm excited for the holidays, too! Oh and I've decided 50 really isn't old at all! So you're still alright! ;)
I can hardly believe you are going to be 50, but then again I don't feel 29 either. October is going by way to fast! I hope you are finding time in your busy schedule to still have some fun!
You sure do not look 50! Must be because I don't look 80....LOL
You have a great attitude about life, and all that goes on around you. That is what is keeping you young!
I love this time of year also...But I may have to try harder to make it GOOD ONE this year. It will be with all we've got planned!
Love ya all.....GMa
don't you know that 50 is the new 40?? 50 didn't bother me much it was 55, 56,57,58,59 that were hard and I'm not even thinking about the big 6-0...ME 60?????
Looking forward to seeing everyone for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment