Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not much time to write....

I wanted to at least get in a little post before it is 2010! Thanksgiving was wonderful. I LOVED having all my kids here and got to spend time with just the grandkiddles for one evening. They are each such individuals and I love them so very much. All are cute as can be. It was nice to be with my mother, brother, sister, and nieces, nephews, and great nieces and nephews for the big meal. We held it at the Church so we would have enough room. I ate way too much for three days!! Now I am trying to be good before the wedding. With shopping, baby shower, New Moon, and A Christmas Carol, I was able to get out and enjoy the season. It was sad to see 3 of my daughters leave to go back home after enjoying them being here. I am glad to have two of my children nearby at least. I will see them again in a couple of weeks for Caleb's wedding. We are excited to have Dana join our family! It is coming quickly!! I am also excited to see these three little ones arrive and to be able to cuddle them and tell them how special they are. Fresh from heaven! Even though sometimes my life seems like a blur... I love the times, even though they may be quick and short and too far apart, to be with my loved ones and to remember all the great times I have had as a child, as a sibling, as a parent, and as a grandparent. (and an aunt and cousin...:)) I have many many blessings to count. Merry Christmas everyone!! Remember our Savior at this time and His example. Love is the greatest gift of all!

2 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

You'd have more time to write on your blog if you didn't spend so much time on facebook! haha...Glad you got your Thanksgiving after 2 years of planning! Now it's time to be busy busy busy with everything else!

Caitlin said...

What will you do when all these busy events are over? haha! I LOVE the picture at the top! CLASSIC! You're amazing! Love you!