Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Monday, January 18, 2010

#10 on our 30th!

Another little blessing has been added to our family. I'm sure most of you have read it on Caitlin's blog or on Facebook. I thought I would add my little bits on it, too. Little AJ, aka Adrian Jr., was born on January 12th.


That also happened to be our wedding anniversary. 30 years!!! Wow! So happy to still be married to my Karl.
AJ is a little sweetheart. He is a cutey-pie. I have the best looking grandchildren I must say. J
I stayed at Megan's the first night.
Ryley was busy playing his game.
Logan had me take a picture of him but the flash kept making his eyes water so he couldn't open them all the way. Such good boys.
Megan and I went to the hospital so we got some pics there.
Then I stayed with Caitlin and Adrian in their apartment and got more pics.
Jessica came to visit one of those days.
It was hard to leave. I enjoyed spending time with Caitlin and her little family. We have been so blessed with these two little boys, Kellan and AJ, and now we await the little girl, Coralie. I just love these babies!! I love all my family!


 

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

You got some really nice pictures! Wouldn't it be nice if we just all lived close by? I think it would be! :D Excited for Coralie as well! Love you!

van Zwol Family said...

Good job with the pictures! I am sure it is fun for you to have a camera now.
It was good to see you all too! And I am sure I will see you again in the not too distant future.

Chelsi said...

He looks like a sweet baby. Very cute! Congratulations on all the new members of your family.

marilyn said...

Keep that camera available. There will be alot of pictures to take from here on. :) I do agree that you have some cute grandkids...and very entertaining, too.

luv ya, Mom