Monday, February 15, 2010
Another blessed event or three! Part 1 pics
Just thought I would share a few pics from the past couple of weeks. Daken was baptized, wonderful service, Kellan was blessed, a nice blessing and time with family, and Coralie was born! She is a sweet and beautiful little baby girl. It was hard to leave, once again. I am just going to mainly add pics this time and not really write too much! I do want to say that I enjoyed being able to go up to Jessica's with my Mom to help with her family. I am pretty excited to have these three new grandbabies. I always love seeing all my grandkiddles and I'm so glad I have a better camera now! haha Loved being with my family. More events next month with pics to follow!!





2 comments:
Really good pictures! I like all of them! You should put a more recent pic of AJ on the right side though! haha
Once again I am going to have to steal some pics from ya!;) Thanks for posting all the pictures! Cute!
Post a Comment