I am so excited I can now add updated photos from my own camera! Thanks to work bonuses we bought ourselves a camera for Christmas. So my first pics are of Rachel and her family since they have a new addition to their family. Kellan is a sweet little baby and so doggone adorable! We continue to have the best looking grandchildren ever!!! :0)
Now we are getting ready for Caleb and Dana's Open House which is this Saturday! Then we will be waiting for little AJ's arrival to Caitlin and Adrian.
Karl and I had a quiet Christmas morning but we loved spending that time together, fixing breakfast and preparing for our part of the dinner at Rachel's which was delicious! It was a relaxing and very enjoyable day!
Gotta run! Need to finish getting ready for work! Hope the pictures turn out on here ok. Enjoy!



3 comments:
Those pictures turned out soo cute!!! Such a cute baby! ;) Glad you were able to figure out how to get the pics from the camera! Thanks again for everything. Looking forward to Saturday!
Your camera takes nice pictures! Dad looks sooo happy in that picture of him and Kellan! :P Nice pics of the Steeles!
He is a doll! And I love the photo at the top. You two are so cute. :o)
Post a Comment