Can't wait to get a picture with all three new babies. We were able to get AJ and Coralie while at Jessica's. The kids were making their animal and monster faces. Emilia was just looking cute with her headband.
Before living in Henderson,NV we lived in St. George, UT but before that we were all born and raised in California. I said I would NEVER live in Las Vegas or Utah (thus, the "Never say never" under the title). We had so many good things happen to us in Utah and are just beginning our time in Henderson. We have five wonderful children, four great sons-in-law,a great daughter-in-law, and 14, soon to be 15, of the cutest grandchildren you will ever see!
3 comments:
Wow, I love the updates, and all the pictures! I love the one you got of Logan, it truly captures him! lol
Love all the pics of all the kids! There are some funny ones in there! haha
It's great you have a camera now to get all these fun pictures! Thanks for taking them and posting them.
Post a Comment