Just wanted to get my pics on here since everyone else has...haha Dash's birthday, Aj and Coralie's Blessings, and just being together with all our family has been a great start to 2010!! Also adding in a couple of pics from Caleb's birthday when they shared his cake at our house. Funny thing is that he had to pose again to blow out his already blown out candles because my camera wasn't fast enough to catch it the first time. Wanted to share a pic of Caleb and Rachel at Daken's baptism, too, that I missed posting before. It has been a busy couple of months but full of wonderful memories and blessings!! Love all my family so very much!! I am going to get some pics from Caleb and Dana's Open House on here soon!! I know it was in January but I am trying to catch up. I have been enjoying having Caitlin and AJ here this past week. They all leave tomorrow to go back home. Sad day. It is always hard for me to see these family moments come to an end.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Many happenings!!
Just wanted to get my pics on here since everyone else has...haha Dash's birthday, Aj and Coralie's Blessings, and just being together with all our family has been a great start to 2010!! Also adding in a couple of pics from Caleb's birthday when they shared his cake at our house. Funny thing is that he had to pose again to blow out his already blown out candles because my camera wasn't fast enough to catch it the first time. Wanted to share a pic of Caleb and Rachel at Daken's baptism, too, that I missed posting before. It has been a busy couple of months but full of wonderful memories and blessings!! Love all my family so very much!! I am going to get some pics from Caleb and Dana's Open House on here soon!! I know it was in January but I am trying to catch up. I have been enjoying having Caitlin and AJ here this past week. They all leave tomorrow to go back home. Sad day. It is always hard for me to see these family moments come to an end.



4 comments:
It was a good way to begin the New Year, in addition to the marriage of Caleb and Dana, to end the year.
The pictures are great! Seeing everyone, and knowing I was there, makes it even more meaningful. It brought tears.....but they were happy tears. My heart is overflowing!
I was defintely sad to leave. Thank you for the wonderful week in St. George! I love you!
I like the slideshow! I hope it won't be to long until we can all get together again! All the big events are over for now, aren't they?
It was fun looking at all the pictures of your adorable Grandkids. You have started the new year off pretty busy. I enjoyed seeing Caitlin and AJ. Enjoy them babies.
Post a Comment