Yes it has been almost a month since I posted and December was an awesome month with all our travels. Christmas was awesome!! Loved every gift I received from everyone who gave me one! Thanks Caleb and Dana for inviting us. :) We enjoyed our time there. It made me want to plan a big family Christmas gathering for 2013! Anyone game? I would want it at MY house which should be here in Henderson. ;)
We loved flying to Salt Lake instead of driving for a change. Liked the flight up better than the flight back because there weren't as many people on the plane and it seemed a little smoother of a ride. However, on the way back I sat by a really nice lady who had my name and phone number by the end of the hour and 15 min flight and said she will call when Jet Blue has job openings again because her husband works there and they have part time 15 hr a week shifts..We shall see if/when that happens but it was really nice of her.
I know I should post pictures and I might before I'm done...
Happy New Year 2012!!! I still have some of the same things to work on this year that I did last year but I have high hopes that I will do better this year. 2011 had some tough times for me but by the end of the year I felt more like my old self again. :) I think that's a good thing???
I am busy watching Bella again and doing marketing and banking work for Jacque. I am staying busy with Young Women's. I have a new Beehive which I am thrilled about because we only had 3 and now we will have 4!! haha
Tomorrow Karl and I celebrate our 32nd Wedding Anniversary!!! WOOHOO!!! There's no one else I'd rather have spent all these years with than Karl. He knows me sooo well. Almost too well sometimes. He knows what I'm going to say before I do! ;) He is good for me! Keeps me grounded and in line. We are still merchandising on Wednesday mornings early early. I love being with him!!
AJ is turning the big TWO tomorrow and he is already showing his age. :D I love it! These little triplets all at that two stage! I love seeing all my grandkids going through their stages and ages of childhood. We love them all so very very much. We still love all the times we get to spend with our children and grandchildren. We treasure every moment! We love our family more than words can express.
Here are some pictures. Jessica took some of Karl and I at the time of Carter's Blessing. ( I know I know...I need to lose weight) Then I took these two of Carter at Christmas. He is such a sweet baby. (pardon his red eyes...my darn camera)
I know I must have more to write about but I am drawing a complete blank at the moment. Ummmm......
Well maybe I won't wait so long next time then I will remember!





3 comments:
Those are great pictures whether you think so or not! Glad things are going well. And thanks to you and Dad for being a great example of a loving marriage! Love you both!!
Yeah, a new blog post! Congrats on 32 years! :). I am game for a family get together at your house anytime. I like all the picture you posted. You and dad look great!
Hooray for posting! A family gathering would be good! And stop putting down how you look in those pictures...you guys look great!
Post a Comment