Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another quick weekend trip #1 of 3

We were pretty excited to leave last Thursday night and head up to Jessica's for the night and most of Friday. Mom came with Karl and I. First off, though, we stopped to see Hayley and her apartment in Provo. It is a nice apartment and I was glad we got to see her. I took a picture of her and Mom. It wasn't a very long visit as we always have to be on a time schedule when we make these quick trips.





I couldn't wait to see how much Coralie had changed since I last saw her in March. She is still a beautiful little girl but has definitely gotten bigger. I got her to smile for me a few times. She is a cuddly little sweetheart.



Mr. Dashiell wanted to go to the Spiderman Park. So after we had a yummy breakfast we all walked to the park, except for Grandpa Karl. He thought we needed to have a car handy and it did come in handy for him and Gma Heslop on the way back. Dash and his famous smile sitting on top of the rock connected to the spider web.



Emilia stopped turning long enough for me to snap this picture of her. She was having fun on all the equipment. She is such a sweet girl and never got tired, I don't think, of walking or playing.



Malcolm likes the slides. He resisted going down this one so I could get a picture of him. Then off he went. He had a great time but didn't want to walk too much on the way home. He rode in the stroller with Coralie. Good thing it is a double stroller. :)



Jessica and Gma Heslop conversing while Coralie enjoyed her view from the stroller. Where was Gpa Karl?


He was in the spider's web!! He enjoyed chasing the kids around the playground. I think their energy outlasted his though. haha


I was taking the pictures! I enjoyed the walk to and from the park. Jessica lives in a neighborhood with steep hills. I don't think Karl and I could run those hills. It makes the ones around her look like bumps. Well,...maybe not Foremaster. We had a wonderful time with the van Zwol family. (Erik didn't get in any pics b/c he was at work. Sorry Erik. ) I hope to make more trips during the Summer. I don't like there to be too much time in between these trips. Thanks Jessica! I love you. Love those grandkiddles!

Part 2 coming very soon.....

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

CUTE! I love how her kids are so photogenic! Glad you had fun there! I'm sure they enjoyed you too!

Rach n Adam said...

Those are really cute pictures! Fun!