This picture shows the main group of our family. My Dad, my brother, David, my Mom's sister Nadine, my grandparents, and my great grandparents. The pictures make it look nice and sunny, which is was once we got to the cemetery, but it rained on the way up. It was windy and cold though. We had to dig holes in the dirt to make sure the flowers wouldn't tip over.
As I was walking away back toward the car I turned around for one last look at Dad and saw my Mom kneeling there in thought. I'm sure her heart aches for him. May 28th marks one year since his passing. We all miss him greatly I know but in a different way than she does.
We had Ryley and Logan with us and they were great! I had fun riding in the back seat with them. I wanted to take their picture and this was the first one I took. Then I asked them to do a regular face and I have put it on my side pictures. They have a hard time NOT pulling faces. They are good boys and quite entertaining! I Love them!!
Jason was in Spring City so I didn't get a picture of him this time. Hmmm.....I see a pattern here.....no Erik....no Jason.....sorry guys! Here is Megan cooking up vegetable lasagna for their dinner on Saturday night. It looked and smelled yummy!
Part 3 coming next.....



2 comments:
Love those pictures, too! I'm glad you got to go to Grandpa's grave! Can't believe it's been a whole year. I miss him! I'm excited for part 3 of 3! :D Love ya!
It was nice to have you, and dad, and grandma here! I'm glad my boys were good for you. I hope I get to see you all again soon.
~Megan
Post a Comment