Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend #3 of 3

So Saturday night we went to Caitlin's. She fixed us some ribs for dinner. It all tasted very good. We were fed well the whole weekend! AJ likes to look at his bright colored books. His eyes get really big so I had to get a picture of that.

Yay! We got a picture of him with a big smile. I'd like to think it was because Grandma Jill was holding him.....hehe


Caitlin and Adrian ready for Church. They sang the Sally DeFord version of "Abide With Me" in their Sacrament meeting and did a GREAT job. I accompanied them on the piano. It was a nice Sunday.



Mom looked so nice I had to take a picture of her. I think we wore her out! She behaved really well. haha j/k We loved having her with us. I know she enjoys seeing everyone as much as I do.



It was suggested we get a picture of the four of us. I won't tell you how many pictures were actually taken of us. This is the one I chose to post. It was quite comical. Caitlin wouldn't like them, or the baby wouldn't stop looking at Gma Heslop's jacket, or my shoulder would look disjointed...so this one looked the most normal and it was actually the first one that was taken.


We enjoyed being with the Taylor family. Thank you Caitlin for letting us stay there! I love you! Looking forward to you being here today.
Looking forward to more weekends seeing all my kids up north. I miss them. Family is the best!! So grateful for mine! I love you all!!!!






1 comment:

Caitlin said...

That picture is still disgusting. But the others are okay! I'm glad you guys could visit! I enjoyed it and am enjoying be here in St. George, too! Love you!