So here we are in Henderson, Nevada. From California to Utah to Nevada.
We drove up to the Las Vegas Temple and it was beautiful.
Here is our front door to our apartment. The Adobe Ranch Apartments.

We drove this PT Cruiser rental car until we got everything worked out with our insurance and knew they were going to total the Mazda.
We ended up buying this 2006 Hyundai Tucson. We love it so far!
Our two vehicles side by side. The Jeep is still hanging in there.
One bright spot....Chris Gibson gave us a gift certificate through his work to this restaurant in Pahrump. We had never been there before but thought it sounded like a good time so we drove out one night after I got off work. It was a lovely drive and had been rainy cool weather so it added to the atmosphere. Here is the Winery where the restaurant is located.
This is the outside of the Symphony Restaurant. It is a beautiful location.
Here is the inside. We were the first dinner guests to arrive. It is not a very large place and the atmosphere was very cozy and classy.
Here is Karl trying to decide what he wants to eat from the menu. I think this is a good picture of him.
And here I am wondering if Karl knows how to work the camera on my phone. So I wasn't ready when he took it. haha It was a good time with my husband! Thanks Chris!
Sorry for the LONG posts.
That's my life for now...












1 comment:
It's nice to see pictures of your new adventures! I love you both. I am glad you are starting to adjust and feel a little better about things. Thanks for sharing what has been going on with you. I can't wait to come see you and your new habitat! :)
Post a Comment