Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Monday, November 1, 2010

What a Roller Coaster Ride! (Part 1)

Well where do I start?  Ummmm......so much has been going on the past month I feel like I am still in a whirlwind.  I wanted to share some pictures from when we were up in the SLC area General Conference weekend but also when Caitlin came to visit us in St. George.  I may have to break this up into more than one post.


Having Caitlin and AJ with us for a week was so much fun. It was sad to let them go when we drove them back home.  Also knowing that this would be the last time Caitlin would be coming to our home in St. George.  Here is a picture of Kellan and AJ when Rachel, Paityn, and Kellan came to visit Caitlin and AJ.


We had a great time as always up north with our kids there.  Attended a session of General Conference with Caleb and Dana which we loved.  Stood in line hoping to get in on stand-by but it didn't happen so we ended up sitting in the Tabernacle instead for the Saturday morning session.  It was really nice and of course the talks were inspiring and hit home.  I shed a few tears...no shocker there. :)   Thanks Caleb and Dana for letting us stay with you both nights.  We enjoyed being with you.  We love you.









We then met up with the Brunners to eat at the Red Iguana which I had heard a lot about.  It was just as delicious as I had been told and I look forward to going there again.  We were celebrating Megan's 30th birthday.  We are so proud of her and the woman she has become. Love you Megan!!  We all then went to this Farm (the name slips my mind right now) there in Sandy.  Ryley and Logan were pretty funny.  It was a big place and really nice.  We even got to go on a wagon ride.
















Then we spent Sunday with the van Zwols.  Loved getting lots of loves and cuddles with the kiddles!  Thanks for feeding us Erik and Jessica.  Watching Conference was a nice time with you all.  We love you!





Conference was a relaxing time for some of us, too. hehe...


 Leaving everyone up there was hard for me as I knew I wouldn't be making as many trips up there after we move to Henderson, NV.




2 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks Mom! :)

Caitlin and Adrian Taylor said...

Very nice pictures! I will definately miss visiting in St. George but I still plan to visit you and move close to you! That's the plan, just gotta make it through AJ's 1 year appointment and what not!