Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Friday, November 5, 2010

Relief!

I am just posting a little addendum to my previous Roller Coaster Posts. Just an FYI!  I will not be working for Dr. Clark much longer.  Although I am very grateful I have had the opportunity to learn what I have at this job...I have decided it is more important to still have a life outside of work than only working all the time.  Dr. Clark is a really nice guy and I am glad to know him. I want him to succeed in his new office.  He is a good Doctor.  His wife is AWESOME and I think we will remain friends.  She is just amazing.  We just hit it off from day one and she even said that maybe the reason I got this job was so that she and I could meet. :)  I feel a big relief now knowing I will be done with this job.  Although short-lived I am glad I gave it a shot.  I need to find something part time and less stressful.  It brought in a paycheck for a couple of weeks until Karl started getting paid.  So it served its purpose.  I can smile again!! :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

I'm happy that you will be happy with the stress of this job out of the way! Love you!

van Zwol Family said...

Wow I am behind on reading posts! Hopefully things will continue to look brighter in your new area. We're excited to visit and glad you won't be working when we come! =0)

Rach n Adam said...

Soooo...I had no idea you had written all these posts! haha...I just read them all! I am glad that you were able to come and spend your birthday with us!! It's sad not seeing you as often, but we treasure the visits we do get! Glad that things are looking "up" for you! Hope you're able to continue to feel more comfortable and happy in your new surroundings. We miss you...but we know you're not that far away. We just need to find a free day or 2 to make a trip your direction! Love you both!

Gough Clan said...

Ok first of all I have to say WOW!!! I have been so bad at blogging and checking blogs. I just read 5 of your posts and can't believe I missed all that you guys have been up to.
I can't believe you moved. It sounds like it has been crazy but it is working out. I pray it continues to work out for you guys. Glad we have blogs to stay in touch now.