Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#2 - Who would I invite (past or present) to a BBQ

I have a hard time with this one.  Whenever I am asked for one choice of favorite song, color, book (which is coming up), etc.  I can never just come up with ONE...I have to think of several. :0/  After reading some of the ones others have chosen it really is hard to think who I would invite to a BBQ.  I agree with Megan as far as depending on my mood, my day, and so forth would affect who I would invite.

People from the past - I actually thought of Jesus Christ but a BBQ doesn't seem fitting enough for Him. :0)
Adam and/or Eve would be interesting.  Some of my ancestors (like Gilbert Belnap) I think would provide for some insightful conversation as well.  There are others from the scriptures and Church history.

The person who really keeps coming to my mind is my Dad.  I miss him and some of the conversations we used to have and it would be nice to see and talk to him again.  (I know I will one day). He always did like a good BBQ'd burger!  ;0)

4 comments:

Caitlin and Adrian Taylor said...

I want to see Gramps, too!

Meg said...

I agree...coming up with ONE of any subject is so difficult!

van Zwol Family said...

Awww sweet. That's the best choice!

Rach n Adam said...

well if grandpa is there, I BETTER be invited! ;)