I don't know why I have dreaded this one. Maybe because of how old I will be in 5 and 10 years?? I will be almost 57 in 5 years and almost 62 in 10 years. That is scary!! or maybe because it is hard for us to look ahead sometimes after all we have gone through the past 3 years with jobs and moving. I have a hard time feeling like we can plan for anything these days but we keep having experiences that strengthens our faith which, in turn, keeps us moving forward.
I am feeling a little emotional about this so I will try not to be too serious. OK!!
In five years I am hoping Dad is still employed and I am doing something to earn money as well. I hope we are both in good health. I honestly don't know where I see us living at that time....whether it will still be here in Henderson or???? Hope to live closer to family. I am thinking we might have additional grandchildren by then. Hope I still have some dark hair. :0/ Hope my Mom is still alive. All of my family as far as that goes!
In ten years I hope we are both still alive and healthy and looking forward to retirement.....most of our grandchildren will more than likely be born already. Hope to be a temple worker. Maybe we will actually be able to plan that mission we keep talking about going on. Hope to live closer to family still. Vacations sound nice. Still hope my Mom is still alive and still all of my family as far as that goes!
My ongoing thought....to be thinner by then.... ;0)
Thanks for the challenge Caitlin. I have loved reading everyone's blogs! Like my comment on Megan's last post and Megan's comment in her last post - maybe we can do something like this every month or so for a week? I love the connection it created.




4 comments:
Oh yeah, I should have added the "thinner" part to mine. :D I agree, it would be cool to do this again in another month or something!
It was fun! I don't know if I can keep it up too often, but it would be fun to do again!
That is NOT a flattering picture of me! YUCK! I've enjoyed reading these ones to see what people think about the future. I don't see you in Henderson in 10 years, but who knows?!
Can I just say I LOVE that picture? Everytime I see it I remember how Megan was pulling my hair and then she's holding my one arm and I'm holding my other arm like we need to keep me held down! haha! Anyway... I hope you and dad AND grandma are all alive and happy and healthy in 10 years too! Ya know... in ten years you'll be about how old my mother-in-law is NOW? haha Anyway... thx for doing this challenge! I love you!
Post a Comment