Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Karl and Jill Newleyweds

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#3 - Favorite Book

I decided I might as well catch up with the ones who started this challenge first so I am adding #3 today as well. Again,....no ONE book stands out.  I agree with both Megan and Jessica as far as the Bible and Book of Mormon.  I can't imagine my life without either one.  I love lots of children's books.  I used to love the book fairs at the schools and I always bought at least one new book.  The Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear, Dr. Seuss for sure, I'll Love You Forever, Shel Silverstein books, etc.

I also love piano/singing music books and books on outer space from the hubble telescope.  I used to love looking in encyclopedias on specific topics.  Now it can all be done on the computer.

So with that LONG explanation....I can't name ONE book.  As you all know I have read off and on but have been more into it lately.  I appreciate all types of books that I have read and if someone were to ask me for a good book to read I would probably not be able to suggest just one to them.

 I do like a romantic story to be involved in them usually. :)  I also like Christmas books which I was going to make a tradition to give each year...once upon a time.

So how's that for avoiding the topic of choosing just one? hehe  I will try to do better on the next topic. :0/

4 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

CHEATER!!! It's a 7 DAY challenge...accent on "DAY". ;p Now you'll have to add another day of something.

van Zwol Family said...

I agree with Rachel - you'll have to add another day. AND one more for every day you cheat or avoid the topic. =0) Glad you like books!

Meg said...

The Red Ripe Strawberry book is a great pic! Seriously! You could have left it at that! ;)

Meg said...

*pick (oops)